THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FROM A DIFFERENT WAREHOUSE THAN THE RESISTANCE CHAIR
You can finally use the Resistance Chair for ALL your lower body needs!
Sustaining muscle mass, increasing flexibility and blood circulation in your legs is very important in your later years. Lower joints are starting to tighten and muscle atrophy (deterioration) is already underway. So what can you do about it with the Resistance Chair? Purchase this lower body kit! An inexpensive, quality kit that helps you utilize the current resistance cables on the bottom of your chair to condition your thighs, knees, calves, and ankles. Providing the right amount of exercises and strain to your legs is a must to continue the mobility you desire in your daily lifestyle. Even for those who are less mobile or have knee replacements or circulatory problems, flexing and moving your joints is beneficial to keep those areas strong.
This Lower Body Kit for the Resistance Chair as seen on tv consists of two deluxe padded ankle straps. Simply clip the included caribiners to the bottom of the resistance chair cables and you're ready to go! With so many customers asking how they can work out their knees and calves we had to act quick and provide a product that's both safe and useful.
Check out some of the workouts you can do with the Resistance Chair Lower Body Kit!
- Sitting Leg Curl: While on the chair and the ankle grip on either (1) of your ankles, lift your leg to target your upper thigh, calf and knee
- Sitting Double Leg Curl: While on the chair and the ankle grips on both of your ankles, lift your leg at the same time, targeting your upper thighs, calves, and knees
- Standing Leg Side Out: While standing up on the side of the chair and the ankle grip on either (1) of your ankles farthest away from your chair, pull your leg out targeting your inner and upper thigh, you ankle, your hips and buttocks
- Bent Over / Standing Leg Pull: Bend over while holding the back handles on the Resistance chair back with your ankle grip on either (1) of your ankles, pull your leg all the way out, stretching your back knee, calf muscles and thigh.
- Chest Press: For those who have arthritis or trouble gripping the handles on the default cables, strap the ankle straps around your elbow crease on both your arms and bring your arms together, targeting your chest, upper back, shoulders and biceps
- Shoulder Lift: For those who have arthritis or trouble gripping the handles on the default cables, strap the ankle straps to your forearms and lift both arms up in front of you, dropping them down and lifting them back up, working your forearms, triceps, shoulders, and upper chest.
Order the Lower Body Kit for the Resistance Chair today!
What to expect out of the box:
- (2) Deluxe Padded Ankle Straps
- (2) Stainless Steel Caribiners