FREEDOM FLEX CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER TILL 1/20/2018!!
FREE SHIPPING! ALSO TWO FREE DVDS! MORE THAN $85 IN SAVINGS!
Choosing the right combination with your resistance chair exercise system is vital. You want the best bang for your buck, but don't want all the bells and whistles. Why not try out the Resistance Chair + Freedom Flex Shoulder Stretcher II Savings Pack? We get straight to the chase with this package. If you have shoulder, back, and upper body problems or goals than this package is for you. The Resistance Bhair is sturdy, commercial quality, and designed to hold up to 400 lbs.
All that you need in an upper body workout with both the resistance chair and the freedom flex for a competitive price you won't find aynwhere else!
All Resistance Cables Can Be Used On The Freedom Flex Shoulder Stretcher using the Dual Pulley And Saddle Hook System.
Order the Freedom Flex Savings Pack now!
Resistance Chair + Freedom Flex Savings Package Includes:
- Resistance Chair Exercise System w/ Intro Cables: The core workout system, this chair includes introductory cables (levels 4, 5, 7) ready to use with the introductory DVD also included.
- Freedom Flex Shoulder Stretcher II: This second-generation shoulder stretcher is an overhead attachment, locking onto the rear base of your resistance chair. This includes instructional manual and level 5 workout cables. This fitness device stretches your neck, arms, shoulders, and top back laterals. This is the perfect addition to your chair to help with posture and upper body circulation.
- Posture Prop Back Support: This support is included in the package to keep lower backs and spinal columns straight and comfortable, to correctly work out using the Resistance Chair Exercise System.
- Health Step Attachment: This attachment doubles as a work out tool within the introductory DVDs while sitting and standing. Great for low-impace cardio regimens.
- Resistance Cables Value Pack (Levels 4-9): This special value pack includes EVERY cable you'll ever need with any of the DVD workouts or freestyle workouts using the chair. Includes leves 4, 6, 7, 8, & 9.
- Non-Skid Seat Cushion: Add comfort to your workouts with this deluxe padded seat cushion. The rubber bottom keeps you from sliding back and forth on the Resistance Chair. One of the most popular accessories included in this package!
- Introduction DVD: This introduction DVD, Healthy Living will walk you through each different rotation using all parts of the Resistance Chair, and get you into a routine, preparing the user for the later DVD's from excellent, low-impact workouts.
- FREE Leisurely Living DVD: The next step in the Resistance Chair fitness program, Leisurely Living helps you with both light cardio and daily routines.
- FREE Strong Heart, Strong Body DVD: This DVD is a cardio and stamina based fitness video, giving you step-by-step instructions on maxmizing your blood flow and mental awareness in being healthy.
What exercises can I do with the Resistance Chair System?:
- Marching In Place/Standard Lift Leg Motion - Alternate between lifting your left leg-right arm, and right leg-left arm. Repeat for 20-30 repititions
- Cross Arm Stretch - Pull your arm across your chest (alternate afer repitition) until arm feels stretched at the shoulder. Hold for 20-30 seconds on each arm
- Arm Aerials (Circles) - While sitting in your chair, extend both arms outward and make small, tight circles both clockwise and counter clock wise. Do 20 Revolutions in each direction/each arm
- Arm Raises/Shoulder Rotations - While sitting, lift each arm as if you were swimming backwards, with full circle motions. Repeat 20 revolutions on each arm
- Arm Pushout - Extend your arms while lifting alternating legs. Repeat 20 repititions
- Leg Raises - While sitting, raise each leg, alternate for 20-30 repititions each
- Upper Body/Torso Twist - By gripping your chair in the sitting position pull your torso to either direction, stretching your spine, back, and core muscles
- Kneeling Twist - While kneeling on the healthstep attached to the front your chair, grab the seat of your chair
- Shoulder Roll - While sitting, grip the bottom sides of the chair and roll your shoulders in a circular motion
- Chest Press (Biceps & Triceps) - While sitting in your chair rest against the back of posture prop, hold both resistance bands in each hand, extend out arms facing down for biceps and up for triceps
- Overhead Press (Shoulders & Triceps) - While sitting in your chair, take each resistance band in each hand and extend your arms straight overhead for both a shoulder and tricep workout
- Incline Press (Upper Chest & Triceps) - While sitting in the chair, take each band in each hand and extend arms at a 45 degree angle up and forward
- Bicep Curl - While sitting in the chair, take each band at the foot of your chair and lift them, curling your arms
- Ab Crunch - Take each resistance band, put them both together over each of your shoulders, coming together on your chest. Hunch over, crunching your core and abdomen
- Lateral Raises (Shoulders) - Sitting upright in your chair, take both resistance bands from the bottom location and and lift up and outwards from each of your shoulders
- Front Raises (Shoulders) - Sitting upright in your chair, take both resistance bands from the bottom location and lift up and forward
- Tricep Extension - With both your palms out, take the resistance bands from behind and lift them forward away from you
- Bent Row (Back & Shoulders) - Putting one knee (alternating) on the chair seat, take the opposite hand and grab the resistance band from the bottom location, lift so your elbow is parallel with your shoulder
- Knee Bend (Thigh, Hips, & Calves) - Putting alternating feet on the health step attached to the back of chair, grab the back of the chair and squat
- Front Step (Thigh & Calves) - Putting both feet on the healthstep, standing slightly higher than usual, extend your alternation feet down, streatching your calves, thighs, even ankles
- High Kick (Thighs & Stomach) - Standing on the healthstep attachment located on the back, bottom of your chair, lift your knee to your abdomen (alternate)
- Side Step (Hip, Thighs, & Side Stomach - Obliques) - Gripping the chair, and standing on the health step, take one foot and extend out sideways away from you