What methods of payment do you accept on your site?
We accept most major credit cards including: American Express, VISA, Mastercard, and Discover, Paypal, and checks.
What process is involved for paying with a check?
Please make out checks to our parent company: Wiremill LLC
Please mail that check to:
Resistance Chair Gym
548 Mary Esther c/o NW
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548
Why do I have to wait 14 days for my check to process before my product(s) will ship?
At OrderTVMusic.com we want to ensure you there's no hiccups in your payment process. Waiting the allotted 14 days will allow our accounting department to properly deposit, process, and clear your check in the amount it was made out for. Once the 14 days are up, your check payment will have been completed and your product shipped out immediately; notifying you via e-mail of your status change.
What does my order status mean?
- Awaiting Fulfillment - this status means you placed an order with our store and it's currently waiting to be packed and labeled
- Awaiting Shipment - your order has been processed so now its time for the warehouse to ship it to you. this status indicates waiting for a tracking numberto show your order has been shipped
- Awaiting Pickup - your order has been packed, processed, and labeled, we're just waiting on the carrier to pick it up. From there your tracking number will be scanned and emailed to you
- Partially Shipped- only a portion of your order has been shipped due to other items you've purchased being backordered or coming in a separate shipment
- Completed - this status indicates your order has been processed, packed, labeled, shipped, receieved, and funds captured. You're all done!
- Shipped - your order has been shipped. this status will also provide your tracking number to give you an estimated delivery date.
- Cancelled - your order has been cancelled by request or by one of our admins due to a discontinuation of the product.
- Awaiting Payment - you've placed an order but we're still waiting on your payment method to complete the order. This is normally used when sending in a check payment. The status will be in effect during the 14 day waiting period as well after we receive your check.
- Declined- your payment method has declined the order you have placed with our store. Please contact us through the contact form on this site.
- Manual Verification Required - this status indicates that we're waiting or trying to contact you in getting permission for a special fee such as taxes and duties for a shipment to Canada. It also can mean we need your permission or decision on an issue we're having with your order.
What do I do if I have problems with the checkout process or I don't recieve a confirmation page upon receipt of submitting my order?
Please contact us by e-mail and a representative will get back to you as soon as possible. From then on, we can help you resolve your issue efficiently and help you on your way to receiving your product on time.
Can I change my address/order after I've submitted my order?
You can request to change your address/order within the processing time of 24 hours. If the order ships then the customer will be liable to pay the additional shipping to retrieve and resend to the new address or product(s) requested/deducted.
When will my funds be captured?
Your total purchase amount will only be captured within 48 hours of when you're product is to ship via our manufacturer. We of course will notify you that your payment has been received and to stand by for a tracking number.
How do I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order by contact us through the "Contact Us" form.
Where do I find information on your Return Policy?
How long will it take to process my order?
Generally, it can take up to 48 hours for us to process your order for shipment.
How long will it take to ship my order and by which processor?
Usually each product varies, so please be sure to view the shipping availability on each product. Resistancechairgym.com strives to always decrease the waiting time before we ship you your product so, keep you eye out for updated shipping times which will always be fast, accurate, and reliable. The processor varies upon your zoning location and for the best, cheapest, and fastest way we can offer you. Our perferred shippers are USPS and UPS.
Do you offer layaway plans?
No. Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer layaway plans.
Do you manufacture the Resistance Chair Product line?
No. All Resistance Chair products sold on this site are shipped from VQActioncare's warehouse, brand-new, and factory sealed.
How does my Resistance Chair product(s) ship?
The Resistance Chair and Smooth Rider Attachment ships Fedex Freight due to its size and weight, but the other VQ Actioncare product ship Fedex Ground.
Where can I find more information about shipping?
How long will it take to receive my Resistance Chair or Resistance Chair accessory?
Depending on your location and time of year (holiday) it can take anywhere from 3-7 days after your 24 hour processing time for payment.
I lost my manual or I'd like to refer to it, where can I see download a copy?
How do I assemble the Resistance Chair and/or it's attachments when I receive them?
The Resistance Chair Exercise System comes fully assembled, the only thing that is required are the snap on Posture Prop and Health Step which requires no tools. As for the attachments, each product comes with an easy 2-3 step assembly guide to help you attach the product in a matter of minutes.
Is the Resistance Chair portable once out of the box?
Definitely. Weighing in at a comfortable 20lbs, the Resistance Chair can be folded back up and slid under your bed, in your closet or propped up aside your dresser, out of site, out of mind.
How much weight can the Resistance Chair Exercise system withstand?
The Resistance Chair can hold up to 400lbs.
How do I get started using my Resistance Chair?
Every core chair system comes with a "Getting Started" instructional video to get you on the right path to becoming fit, healthy, and happy with the Resistance Chair!
The anchor cables seem complicated. Are they easy to change out?
Yes. Simply detach the cable at the anchor point and slip in a new one. No tools required.
How do I know if I need to work out with more or less "resistance?"
Fortunately, the Resistance Chair comes with levels 4, 5, & 7 anchor cables. Using these three spread out resistances will put you in a realm of where you need to go. Need heavier weight? Purchase the Value Pack and get 8 & 9, OR need less weight? Purchase the Lightweight Pack and get levels 2 & 3!
Is there a warranty on any of the VQActioncare products?
Yes! The Resistance Chair comes with a 1 year manufacturer parts and labor warranty. The Resistance Anchor Cables comes with a, "free of any defect upon receipt" warranty. This information is provided with your purchase of the Resistance Chair Exercise System.
What if I don't see the product I'm looking for?
We're always looking for the latest and greatest in fitness, low-impact, and rehabilitation products. Go to the contact page, shoot us an e-mail and we'll look in to your inquiry and possibly start selling that product!